Returns and Right of Free Termination of Contract
The consumer has a time period of 14 days, counting frmo the day he has physical possession of the products or the day he has physical possession of the last product, in the case of various products being sent in multiple shipments from a single order, to proceed with the return of your order, and without the need to justify it, in accordance with Article 10(1) of Decree-Law 24/2014 of 14 February.
Should the consumer wish to do so, he may electronically fill in and submit the standard withdrawal form or any other unambiguous withdrawal statement.
He may do so provided that the item is in the same condition as it was sold, in original packaging and accompanied by all the accessories that make it up. You can do this in two ways:
- Contact our Support Line 934.382.069 for information about shipping proceedures
Note: Never send the item to Little Cakeshop without prior contact with the Support Line 934382069.
Client Support: Help Suggestions and Complains
At any moment you can send us your complaints, questions and suggestions via email, telephone or in person. Contact information: E-mail email@example.com, or through the number 934.382.069 from 09:00 to 13:00 and 15:00 to 17:00, Monday through Friday.
ONLINE BOOK OF COMPLAINTS
The Eletronic Book of Complains is a measure from the program "SIMPLEX + 2016" and involves a Direção-Geral do Consumidor and regulating entities from a many sectors. You can present your complaint at www.livroreclamacoes.pt
Disclaimers About Allergens
According to Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011, we inform to our clients that some of our products may contain traces of products and/or substanteces that may cause allergies:
- Cereals containing gluten;
- Crustacean-based products;
- Egg products;
- Fish and fish-based products;
- Peanuts and peanut-based products;
- Soy-based products;
- Milk-based products;
- Nuts, ie almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, among others;
- Celery-based products;
- Mustard and mustard-based products;
- Sesame seeds and sesame seed-based products;
- Sulphites at concentrations above 10mg/kg or 10 mg/l;
- Lupin-based products;
- Molluscs and products thereof E.g. octopus, squid, cuttlefish (cephalopods) and clams, cockle, mussels (bivalves).